Friday, November 22, 2013

Who says a small bathroom can't be elegant? This is what I had in mind. Much more my style (for the moment anyway).

turquoise tobacco tin
turquoise tobacco tin
Click here to download
Bedroom design at modern house design two storey Modern House Design with Two storey
Bedroom design at modern house design two storey Modern House Design with Two storey
Click here to download
Image detail for -Luxurious House Design by Space International - bathroom interior
Image detail for -Luxurious House Design by Space International - bathroom interior
Click here to download
Who says a small bathroom can't be elegant? This is what I had in mind. Much more my style (for the moment anyway).
Who says a small bathroom can't be elegant? This is what I had in mind. Much more my style (for the moment anyway).
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment